Starting up a business can be an exciting but incredibly daunting time. You need to make a number of decisions which can prove to be very daunting. We are here to work with you to explain each aspect of the process and guide you through all the stages.
We can advise and assist you on:
- Structure– we will work together to find the most suitable legal structure for your business whether that is as a Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Limited Company. We can also register your company for you with the necessary regulatory bodies, such as Companies House.
- Business Plan– if you do not already have one in place, we can draw this up for you or you might want us to look over an existing plan you have created. If you are looking for outside investment, a solid and well written and researched business plan can make a huge difference. We will cover cash flow projections, budgets and more.
- Finance– we can advise you on what the best source of finance would be for you and create solid relationships between you and your bank.
- HM Revenue & Customs– you do not need to worry about filling out lengthy forms, we will do all of that for you and send it to you to check over and make sure that everything is correct. We can then go ahead and register you to make sure you are fulfilling all necessary payments.
- Bookkeeping– we can advise you on and maintain all aspects of VAT, payroll, National Insurance contributions and any other requirements.
- Record Keeping & Software– not only will we advise you on the best accounting software for your business start up and your needs, we will ensure that any systems you have in place meet any applicable requirements.
The above are just some of the services which we offer but for a more detailed discussion contact us today to discuss your business in more detail.